Microsoft Edge is one of the most popular browsers in the world. We use a browser for a variety of purposes including browsing, online shopping, transacting, reading, etc.
We must have total security and privacy when doing all of these activities online. But have you ever cared about your safety? Are you sure no third-party websites or apps are sneaking into your privacy or stealing your data?
There are also times when we have problems browsing certain websites that may not be available in our country. For example streaming platforms like Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime have shows that are not available in all countries.
The simple solution to all of these problems is to use a Edge VPN extension which encrypts your data and privacy and makes it easy for you to access websites around the world.
The VPN or Virtual Private Network extensions can help you use a public Wi-Fi network seamlessly without worrying twice about your security. These extensions add an extra layer of security to your data so that no one can access it. They also block malicious content that can slow down your system or get in with a virus.
I use these to stream different shows in different languages that I love to watch on Amazon Prime. They are not readily available in my country, but with these VPN services I can access them without any worries.
10+ best Microsoft Edge Extensions You Must Have in 2021!
We’ve made a list of some of the best VPNs out there Edge Extensions to Consider.
- CyberGhost VPN
- Surf shark
- AdGuard VPN
- Tap on VPN
- Hello VPN
- City free
- Set up VPN
- Conclusion: best Microsoft Edge VPN extensions
Whether you work on a Windows PC or a Mac computer. Browsing privacy should always be your first priority. CyberGhost VPN service offers fast and secure VPN connections all over the world. You can quickly switch between different regions and locations for privacy.
Although it doesn’t offer a dedicated one Microsoft Edge However, the add-on supports all major devices including Windows and Mac computers. You can download their little application onto your computer and access the Internet with no worries.
Here are some of CyberGhost VPN’s standout features:
- Protect your digital and private information from ISPs, authorities and attackers.
- It has the fastest, most secure, and most reliable network of VPN servers spread around the world.
- CyberGhost VPN is available for a number of devices such as computers, mobile phones, tablets and also supports different operating systems.
- A subscription can be shared with 7 devices at the same time to keep you and your family safe.
- You can haunt different regions to access geographically restricted streaming services.
- 45 day money back guarantee.
I highly recommend CyberGhost VPN for data protection. You can get the CyberGhost VPN at a discounted price via the link below.
If you want to secure your online connection and improve your security and privacy, this is it Edge Renewal is for you. Now you don’t have to worry about anything.
All of this is one click away, so you don’t have to worry about the installation and it works for you. Surfshark works very efficiently!
Some of the most important features of Surfshark are:
- It’s extremely easy and very fast.
- It can be accessed via an unlimited number of devices.
- It can hide your IP and completely secure your connection.
- It helps block ads, malware, and all kinds of scams.
- You can use it for free!
While it has so many amazing features, it comes with a number of shortcomings. Some of its features can only be accessed if you have a subscription. The features may also have some bugs that still need improvement.
If you are looking for a VPN extension that protects your privacy and security with little effort, then AdGuard VPN is for you. Trusted by millions of users around the world who have unwavering confidence in its capabilities.
AdGuard VPN is integrated into all other AdGuard products and therefore also protects against fraud.
Let’s take a look at some of the key features of AdGuard VPN:
- It encrypts your connection and hides your IP.
- You can unblock websites that are not readily available in your country.
- It even has no logging privacy.
- You can easily turn it on or off.
- It comes with other AdGuard services.
However, it may require a number of permissions that you may not want to grant. Even so, it still offers all of these features for free.
Tap on VPN
If you’re a fan of unlimited bandwidth, TouchVPN is your preferred extension. You can switch this extension on or off according to your requirements.
Now you can easily access websites that are not available in your country or have a problem with public WiFi. that will solve everything.
Some important functions of Touch VPN are:
- It’s free with no hidden fees.
- It gives you unlimited bandwidth and data.
- You can access any website in any country.
- It protects your data from hackers or other such jokes.
- It enables you to surf the internet anonymously.
Even though it has so many amazing features, it still loads some websites slowly when it works. It may take longer to charge than usual, which may cause irritation later.
The best way to protect your privacy and protect yourself from data leaks is to enable the ZenMate VPN browser extension which will keep your security safe. Millions of users around the world trust their privacy with ZenMate.
ZenMate is considered by many to be the best VPN extension out there Edge User.
To name just a few of the key features of ZenMate:
- You can unblock websites and their streaming content.
- It also protects your security and privacy.
- It has access in 74 countries.
- You can surf the Internet anonymously without data restriction.
However, the ZenMate VPN does not work for countries like China, Saudi Arabia etc. It also does not guarantee privacy protection at all times and can sometimes be delayed.
Hola is the best VPN extension that allows you to access all the content available in any country or even on your school network. It’s absolutely free and easy to use!
Hola is one of the leading providers of VPN extensions worldwide.
Some of the amazing features of Hole VPN are:
- It’s absolutely free and has no ads.
- It gives you access to more free networks anytime.
- It’s also the most trusted VPN ever.
- It’s also the fastest unblocker in the world.
However, some technical issues may arise when using Hola. It can also load slowly at times, which can delay your work for what it is.
If you are looking for a free, secure, private and fast virtual private network, Urban Free is your choice. You can now surf the public Wi-Fi stress-free.
Rest assured, Urban Free does not collect any of your private information or data and prevents trackers from operating on your websites.
Some of the key features of Urban Free are:
- It encrypts your information and hides your IP at all times.
- It gives you access to geographically restricted locations.
- It’s penny percent free.
- You can stream and download everything easily with no worries.
However, it may not have access to all of the countries of your choice. You may also encounter installation issues and you may be prompted to download it again.
Set up VPN
Now you can use SetupVPN to unblock any website that has been blocked by your school, government, or other organization. It’s quick and easy to use.
If you’re not a techie, don’t worry! SetupVPN can be used by anyone or anyone who has no knowledge.
Some of the essential features of SetupVPN are:
- It has over 100 servers around the world.
- It is absolutely free to use.
- It happens to have no bandwidth or speed restrictions.
- You can change your location to the country where the website works.
- It offers exquisite privacy and security.
Even though it has so many great features, it still has some drawbacks. It can ask for many permissions that can compromise your privacy at any given time. The user may have several issues with tab management when this extension is active.
Conclusion: best Microsoft Edge VPN extensions
Microsoft Edge gives you access to numerous extensions that are useful for various purposes. From productivity to entertainment, you have it all in the form of extension support. These extensions have been used by users for years to access features that are not available in the browser. The VPN or Virtual Private Network extensions help a user access websites in a more private and secure format than before.
VPN extensions also break through the barriers created by locations. By using VPN extensions, you can stream or use websites that are not available in your country. This has enabled me to view shows or movies of my choice of language that are not available here. Now I can see how available for Netflix UK and Prime US. How cool is that
If you’re someone looking for that extra layer of security besides blocking ads and malware, the VPN extensions are for you. We’ve listed the pros and cons of each extension we mentioned here so that you can make a smart choice. You also have access to streaming platforms around the world.
Related: 5+ best AdBlocker extensions for Microsoft Edge in 2021
Which is your preferred VPN extension from the list? Did we miss any? If so. Please tell us in the comments below!
Finally, here are the recommended web browsers for your computer and mobile phone that you should try.
|Chrome window||Chrome Mac||Chrome iOS||Chrome Android||Firefox Linux|
|Firefox window||Safari Mac||Safari iOS||Edge Android||Chrome Linux|
|Edge window||Firefox Mac||Edge iOS||Samsung internet||Edge Linux|
If you have any thoughts on this 6+ best Microsoft Edge VPN extensions 2021 (data protection), feel free to stop by downstairs Comment box. If you find this article helpful, consider sharing it with your network.
Please also subscribe to ours BrowserLike YouTube Channel for helpful video tutorials.