Released version 3.13.0 with CopyQ, free open source advanced clipboard management software, new scripting features and command line options.
CopyQ 3.13.0 Release highlights:
- New arrival
focusPrevious()A script function that activates the window that was in focus before the main window.
- Export now writes data to a temporary file before saving.
- View commands are now also applied to item previews
- A new command line option “tray_menu_open_on_left_click” to see the default mouse button behavior of the tray icon.
- A new command line option “activate_item_with_single_click” to activate an item with a single click.
- New command line options “filter_regular_expression” and “filter_case_insensitive” to change the search behavior of items.
- A new command line option “native_menu_bar” that disables the native / global menu bar.
- Updated icons and various bug fixes.
How to install Copyq 3.13.0 on Ubuntu:
The· Official PPA repository We have created the latest packages for Ubuntu 16.04, Ubuntu 18.04, Ubuntu 20.04, and Ubuntu 20.10.
1. To add a PPA, open a terminal (Ctrl + Alt + T) from the application menu and run the following command:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:hluk/copyq
Enter your user password when prompted (no asterisk feedback for security reasons) and press Enter to continue.
2. Next, run the command through the Synaptic package manager or in the terminal to install CopyQ.
sudo apt update sudo apt install copyq
Once installed, launch Clipboard Manager from the Applications menu and an icon will appear in the system tray area.
To remove the software, use Synaptic Package Manager or run the following command:
sudo apt-get remove --autoremove copyq
To delete the PPA repository[ソフトウェアとアップデート]Launch and[その他のソフトウェア]Go to the tab.