Deepin, a beautiful Linux distribution based on Debian stable, released version 20.2.
Deepin 20.2 has an LTS kernel 5.10 and a stable kernel 5.11. The Grub boot menu allows you to choose to boot one of the kernels as needed.
The new release integrates the Debian 10.8 Stable Package Repository. Thanks to code optimization, core apps use less memory, are more responsive, improve system performance, and have a smoother user experience.
Deepin 20.2 also introduced a downloader app that supports multiple download protocols such as HTTP, FTP, BT, and magnet links. The download is very fast.
Other changes Deepin 20.2 include:
- Improved multi-display support.
- NTP configuration via graphical interface.
- File manager full-text search support.
- Movie Player now supports Avs2 format.
- The image viewer now supports TIF and TIFF formats.
- The system installer now supports integrating NVIDIA drivers for notebooks during installation.
- Other core app updates and improvements.
Deepin ISO Download:
ISO images can be downloaded via Google Drive, SourceForge, BitTorrent, and other mirrors. Click the button below to get the link.