The digiKam photo management software 7.1.0 was released a few days ago and includes some new features and many bug fixes.
digiKam 7.1.0 The release highlights are:
- Improved support for Canon CR3 metadata.
- New Batch Queue Manager plugin that automatically fixes hot pixels.
- A new Batch Queue Manager plugin for applying textures to images.
- Improves IPTC compatibility with UTF-8 character encoding.
Non-install single executable
.appimage The package is download page..
1. Open a terminal from the system application launcher. Once open, run the command to install the flatpak framework.
sudo apt install flatpak
2. Next, add a Flathub repository that hosts a large list of flatpak packages.
flatpak remote-add --if-not-exists flathub https://flathub.org/repo/flathub.flatpakrepo
3. Finally, run the command to install the digiKam flatpak package.
flatpak install flathub org.kde.digikam
Is the flat pack package already installed? You can update your application in the following ways:
flatpak update org.kde.digikam
For some reason, you can use the command to remove the package.
flatpak uninstall org.kde.digikam