PDF OrganizerA PDF-Shuffler branch, which has been updated to version 1.2.0, includes some enhancements, such as shortcut keys, exporting metadata of the first imported PDF, and so on.
PDF Arranger is a free, open source application for working with PDF documents that uses an interactive user interface to merge, split, rotate and crop PDF documents, and reorder their pages. It is a fork of PDF-Shuffler, which has not been released since April 2012. It has Gtk3 and Python 3 support, as well as various minor new features and bug fixes.
The latest PDF Arranger 1.2.0 improvements:
- Add action shortcuts-use
+/-Zoom in / out
cOpen the crop dialog,
Ctrl + Right/LeftRotate 90 / -90 degrees (some shortcuts work, but they are not shown in the menu), and gray menu items that do n’t apply (e.g.
EditMenu item when no selection)
- Remember window size, maximized state and zoom level
- Align thumbnails left / up and make the margins / spacing even
- Relay cropping dialog and add warning about not deleting content
- Re-render thumbnails when zooming, blurry pages should be fixed when zooming in
- Support for more PDF files by switching some PyPDF errors to warnings
- Preserve the original metadata by exporting the metadata of the first imported PDF
- Improve German translation
This also marks the first PDF Arranger version of the developer’s Microsoft Windows binary download.
Download PDF arranger
PDF Arranger version 1.2.0 in Arch Linux community database. Version 1.1.1 is in Debian buster and sid as well as Ubuntu 19.04, so you can install it from the repository.
PDF Arranger Readme has Installation Notes Available for Debian-based Linux distributions, Arch Linux and Fedora.
On Ubuntu or Linux Mint, you can install the latest PDF Arranger by adding Linux Uprising Application PPA. Use PPA to install PDF Arranger in Ubuntu 19.04, 18.10, 18.04 or 16.04 / Linux Mint 19 or 18, as follows:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:linuxuprising/apps sudo apt update sudo apt install pdfarranger
You can skip adding PPA and Download DEB Made by PPA, but will not receive any updates.