Gnome Photo Manager and Image Viewer gThumb 3.11.2 was released a few days ago. It’s via PPA Ubuntu 20.04, Ubuntu 20.10, Linux Mint 20, Pop! How to install on _OS20.04.
gThumb 3.11.2 features the following minor UI improvements:
- Image viewer proportional zoom increment
- Keeps the same pixel under the pointer after zooming
- Read the color profile from the png file as well.
- Media Viewer: Uses the correct seek when clicking on the progress bar.
- Media Viewer: Hover over the progress bar to see the specified time.
- Browser: Added support for mouse back and forward buttons.
- Preferences: Added option to show / hide status bar.
- Rename file: Added a button to revert to the last used template.
The release also has some bug fixes, new or updated translations.
How to install gThumb on Ubuntu via PPA:
The· Darius Duma PPA It doesn’t seem to be updated except for the auto build package.Once again … I uploaded the gThumb 3.11.2 package to Unofficial PPA, Ubuntu 18.04 (not tested), Ubuntu 20.04, and Ubuntu 20.10.
Note: I do not provide any warranty for this PPA package. They may work for me, but you use them at your own risk.
1.) To add a PPA, open a terminal and run the command.
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ubuntuhandbook1/apps
2.) Then upgrade Photo Manager from an older version via Update Manager (Software Updater) or run the command in your terminal.
sudo apt install gthumb
Uninstall gThumb and Ubuntu PPA
To remove the gThumb Photo Manager and Image Viewer, run the following command:
sudo apt remove --autoremove gthumb gthumb-data
To remove the Ubuntu PPA, run the apt-add-repository command with the following command:
--remove Flag or[ソフトウェアとアップデート]->[その他のソフトウェア]Use the.