Hugin, a free open source panoramic photo stitching and HDR merging program, finally released version 2020.0.0.
Hugin 2020.0.0 The highlights of the release are:
- Fixed fast preview of HiDPI screen on GTK +3 and MacOS.
- Allows you to zoom the fast preview screen with the mouse wheel.
- Make hugin_hdrmerge recognize the cropped intermediate image.
- Some improvements to the command line tools (pto_var, pto_move, pto_gen, autooptimiser).
- Check the GUI further for strange user input.
- Fixed some bugs and updated translations.
How to install Hugin2020.0.0 on Ubuntu:
Hugin 2020.0.0 is available as a universal Linux Flatpak package running in the sandbox and is available from. flathub repository..
For those who like Ubuntu PPA, the new release package is Unofficial PPA For Ubuntu 18.04, Ubuntu 20.04, and Ubuntu 20.10. The package has been backported from the official Ubuntu 21.04 build and has known issues. For example, loading a copyright file into a page about, or “Assertation failed!”. Dialog when starting calibrate_lens_gui.
1. Use Ctrl + Alt + T or search for “Terminal” in the app launcher to open the terminal. Once open, run the command to add the PPA.
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ubuntuhandbook1/apps
Enter your user password (without asterisk feedback) when prompted and press Enter to continue.
2. Next, run the command to check for updates and install Hugin.
sudo apt update sudo apt install hugin
Alternatively, if you have a previous release installed, upgrade it through the Software Updater.
To remove the Hugin panorama stitcher, run the command in your terminal.
sudo apt-get remove --autoremove hugin hugin-tools
To remove a PPA[ソフトウェアとアップデート]Launch and[その他のソフトウェア]Go to the tab.