Screen recording is one of the best ways to save and save all of the content displayed on Galaxy S10 S10 Plus Screen. By content, we mean not just app content, but video calls and online streaming videos as well. Some paperless recorders have a function that also records the internal audio. It’s worth noting that screen recording apps also let you crop videos, record the screen, and make some interactive videos. As for the benefits of screen recording, we’ve listed them in the notices below.
- Easily save all kinds of content (audio, gameplay, videos and much more)
- It allows the experts to explain technical problems when you cannot reproduce them.
- It is easy to make various troubleshooting tutorials and videos.
Now that you know why screen recording is important, let’s move on to the different ways to screen record on Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus.
Note: Screen recording apps can record sensitive information, so it is best to review and edit the recorded video before sharing it.
Different ways to record the screen on Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus
When finding the best screen recorder for Samsung S10, the first thing you need to consider is the length of the recording. Maybe you just want a 5 minute clip, or maybe an hour long video.
It is recommended to keep the following in mind when you decide on any of the best screen recording apps for S10 and S10 Plus.
- Desired video quality (HD, 4K, etc.)
- Length of the recording
- Various functions (trimming, editing, effects and much more)
Once you have decided on these, the next thing you want to do is choose from the built-in system screen recorder for S10 or the third party one. Today we are going to walk you through both of the methods that can be used for screen recording on Samsung S10 and S10 Plus.
1. Using the built-in Samsung screen recorder
Previously there was no screen recording feature on the Samsung Galaxy S10, but after a few updates, Samsung launched its official screen recorder for the Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus. The guide below will teach you how to record Galaxy S10 screen.
Step-by-step instructions on how to use the official paperless recorder
How to do screen recording on Samsung S10 Plus and S10:
- Open the Notifications panel by simply swiping down from the top of the Galaxy S10 screen.
- Find the screen recording and tap to enable the screen capture option.
- After a 3 second countdown, the recording starts in the background.
- Easy to use
- Eliminates security holes that are possible with third-party apps
- No watermarks and advertising
- It lacks many of the features available with third-party apps
2. Using third party apps to capture screen from Samsung S10 Plus and S10
You might feel like third-party screen recording apps have some security issues and that’s true in some ways. If the app server isn’t secure, others can access your content. With that in mind, we’ve come up with some third-party recording apps that are considered safe and come with some amazing features. They can also be downloaded for free from the Google Play Store.
Best third party screen recording app
1. XRecorder (Best Overall Value)
XRecorder is one of the best screen recorders on the Google Play Store. It makes Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus screen recording a lot easier than ever. With its multi-feature, you can do a lot more with the videos you record. You can use this app to edit, trim and export high definition videos. Remember, there is no watermark added to the video, which makes it easy to upload through social media. The easy-to-use floating window allows one-touch control for screen recording. You can save the recorded videos in different places on your device.
Step-by-step instructions for screen recording on the Galaxy S10 with XRecorder
After you’ve downloaded the app from the Google Play Store, do the following:
- Tap the in the app drawer Xrecorder logo
- Then you will see a pop-up window in the corner of the phone screen.
- Now tap the option with the red dot (Record) or swipe down on the notification panel and tap the button to record.
- After a 3 second countdown, the app will start recording everything that is shown on the Samsung S10 display.
- Allows you to record the screen in different resolutions
- Allows you to choose different FPS
- No recording time limit
- No watermark
- Reported for unstable recording
2. AZ screen recorder
AZ screen recorder is among the top and top rated screen recorders for Samsung S10 and S10 Plus. It can record your Galaxy S10 screen with no problem. There is no watermarks or advertisements Don’t worry, you can easily record professional-quality video clips of the apps or whatever you play on your screen. This app is loaded with various functions like pause, play, trim, edit, and many more. That too allows recording of external audio through the microphone and mixes it with the video which makes it even more user friendly.
Step-by-step guide to screen recording on Samsung S10 with AZ Screen Recorder
After downloading this app from the Google Play Store, make sure to do the following:
- Tap that AZ screen recorder logo
- Then you will see a working tray opening at the edge of your screen View settings, screenshot, recording, live stream and stream Options.
- Now tap on the recording option
- After a 3 second countdown, the app will start recording everything that happens on the Galaxy S10 screen.
- Allows you to record high quality videos (1080p, 2K, 4K)
- No time limit for admission
- Video editing and other interesting functions
- Background noise suppression needs to be improved
This brings us to the end of this tutorial on screen recording on the Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus. We hope it worked for you!
How do I hide apps on Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus?