For our floors to be well clean we must take care of them and vacuum and scrub them from time to time, something obvious. What may not be so obvious is that we can use our iPhone to keep the floors clean all week, programming the day and time that best suits us. The combination of our smartphone with the Yeedi 2 Hybrid robot can bring us so many joys.
This is a robot vacuum cleaner with extremely interesting characteristics, at the height of the best, but with a much lower price than other much more popular devices of this type.
Yeedi 2 Hybrid: how it is
As we have already told you lines above, we are facing a robot vacuum cleaner and scrubber with specifications that could be placed in much more renowned devices. It is a robot with measurements within the market average, since it is 350 mm in diameter, 77 mm in height and 3 kilograms in weight, as well as good ergonomics that allows it to reach areas that are difficult to access.
It has two different tanks , since one of them uses it to accumulate those that it sucks (430 ml) while the other is the one dedicated to the water that it must carry when we put it in scrubbing function (240 ml).
The vacuum system has a power of 2,500 Pa together with high-efficiency HEPA filters to trap all types of particles. In this section the robot is extremely efficient and achieves a very effective cleaning. In addition, by carrying a camera on top and using Smart Navi 2.0 technology, it is capable of making an extremely precise mapping of all the rooms in our house, something that we can manage in the application that we have to install on our iPhone.
For scrubbing we have two types of mop to place, a disposable type and another that we can reuse. Scrubbing is something that it does quite well, although its strength is undoubtedly vacuuming.
The autonomy that it promises is 200 minutes with a single charge (5,200 mAh battery), having a system to return to the base when it runs out of battery, so that as soon as it is complete, return to the place where you left it and continue cleaning , if that was the case.
Mobile application: weekly cleaning
In order to work with the Yeedi 2 Hybrid, we must download the device’s own application and install it on our iPhone. When opening the application, the first thing we have to do is register and then synchronize the robot with our smartphone and our WiFi network , which must be in the 2.4 GHz band, since it is not compatible with 5 GHz.
To achieve this we only have to follow the instructions indicated by the application, since it is very simple and everything is explained step by step so that everyone can understand it.
Once we have the Yeedi 2 Hybrid linked with our Wifi and smartphone, it is time to find out how we can program it so that the robot cleans at the time and day that we indicate. You just have to follow these steps:
- If we are in the main screen of the application, we must go down until we find a section where it says Cleaning program.
- At that moment, as it is the first time we enter, we will see that the window comes out empty. Now we click on the + symbol in blue that appears in the upper right part of the screen.
- At that moment we will see another window with several options to configure:
- The first is the Type of program that is kept in Auto , since it is the one to be used.
- Later we will see Establish time , the place where we must put what time we want your work to begin.
- In the third option it shows us Repeat and if we click on the blue option on the right, we will see how it offers us several options: only once, every day, Monday to Friday, weekends or personalized, place where we can choose us exactly the days to our liking.
- Once we have chosen it, we simply click on Save (upper right).
- We will already have the robot configured to get it to clean the days and at the time that we want.
As you have been able to read, it is very easy to have our floors extremely cared for when we deem it appropriate with the Yeedi 2 Hybrid robot.