Apple today released iOS 15.0.2 and iPadOS 15.0.2 for iPhones and iPads. This is the second minor version of Apple’s iOS 15 and iPadOS 15 that fixes various bugs and stability issues.
You can install iOS 15.0.2 on your iPhone by going to. navigate Settings -> General -> Software update . iPad / iPad Pro owners can also follow the same steps to get the iOS 15.0.2 update.
Below is the full version note of Apple’s iOS 15.0.2:
- Photos saved from messages in your library can be deleted after the associated thread or message is removed
- iPhone leather wallet with MagSafe may not connect to Find My
- AirTag may not appear on the Find My Items tab
- CarPlay may not be able to open or disconnect audio apps during playback
- Device restore or update might fail when using Finder or iTunes for iPhone 13 models
As highlighted in the changelog, iOS 15.0.2 fixes the AirTag and CarPlay connectivity issues that many iPhone 13 users have faced since launch day.
In addition to iOS 15.0.2, Apple has also released watchOS 8.0.1, which fixes some bugs related to the Apple Watch Series 3.
- The software update progress may not be accurately displayed for some Apple Watch Series 3 users
Accessibility settings may not be available to some Apple Watch Series 3 users
Apple is too beta Testing iOS 15.1 and iPadOS 15.1 with several new features and changes.