Kid3 Audio Tagger 3.8.5 was released today as a new bugfix release, but it also includes some minor new features.
In Kid3 3.8.5[設定]->[外観]The ability to change the language has been added from, but you will need to restart the app to apply the change.
Also,[編集]Of the menu[選択を反転]Command options to query and set options and configuration options[構成], And a script that rewrites all the tags in the selected file.
Other changes are as follows:
- Import multiple genres from Discogs and MusicBrainz.
- Supports imports from the Discogs JSON API, if tokens are provided.
- Allow MacOS code signing
- Fixed a crash issue when adding chapter frames.
- Fixed support for ID3v2 Podcast Category (TCAT) and Podcast Keywords (TKWD).
- Fixed support for multiple genres with ID3v2.3.0.
- Fixed support for MP4 values containing multiple strings in TagLib.
How to install Kid 33.8.5 on Ubuntu via PPA:
1. From the application launcher or press Ctrl + Alt + T on your keyboard to open a terminal. Once open, run the command to add the PPA.
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ufleisch/kid3
Enter your user password (without asterisk feedback) when prompted and press Enter to continue.
2. If you have an older version installed, use the Software Updater to upgrade Kid3.
Alternatively, run the commands one at a time in the terminal to install or upgrade the latest tag editor.
sudo apt update sudo apt install kid3-qt
Can be exchanged
kid3 In the code of the KDE integration and / or
kid3-cli For command line interface.
To delete the PPA repository[ソフトウェアとアップデート]->[その他のソフトウェア]Open a tab and delete the relevant line, or run the following command:
sudo add-apt-repository --remove ppa:ufleisch/kid3
To remove the audio tag editor, use System Package Manager or run the following command:
sudo apt remove --auto-remove kid3 kid3-*