Update: The bundle is now over. Humble Bundle store is cool Linux Geek eBook bag For sale, which includes Linux-related digital books worth $571, you can pay for the price you want (starting at $1).
Depending on the books you need and the price you are willing to pay (US$1, US$8, US$15 and US$30 or more), as well as the books you need to obtain from each book, you can provide a variety of bundling sales. E-books purchased through Linux Geek Humble Bundle have no DRM and are available in multiple formats (PDF, ePUB, and MOBI).
Humble Bundle was originally a digital game store, and its price was determined by the buyer. One percent of the price is used for charity, and the rest is shared by the developer. The store has expanded and now includes an area for e-books, audiobooks and digital comics.
The Linux Geek Basic Humble Bundle contains the following e-books for $1 (or more, depending on the price you want to pay):
- Use Python to automate boring tasks: practical programming for beginners
- GIMP Artist Guide: Creative Tips for Photographers, Artists and Designers
- Tips for debugging using GDB, DDD and Eclipse
- Perl One-Liners: 130 programs to complete the program
- GNS3 Manual: Using Cisco, Juniper, etc. to build a virtual network laboratory
Packages of USD 8 or above include:
- “Book of Inkscape: The Definitive Guide to Free Graphics Editors”
- GIMP book: a complete guide to almost everything
- PF Book: A Practical Guide to OpenBSD Firewall
- GNU Make Book
- Blender Master Class: A hands-on guide to modeling, sculpting, materials and rendering
- Use Python for mathematical operations: use programming to explore algebra, statistics, calculus, and more!
The $15 package can unlock the following e-books:
- How Linux works: what every superuser should know
- Evil Cool Shell script: 101 scripts for Linux, OS X and UNIX systems
- Absolute OpenBSD: Practical Paranoid Unix
- Arduino project manual volume 1: 25 practical projects to help you get started
- Think like a programmer: an introduction to creative problem solving
Finally, for only $30 (or more), you can also get Linux programming interfaces: Linux and UNIX system programming manuals.
Each bundle contains the previous bundle, so, for example, if you buy a $15 bundle, you will also get the e-book included in the $8 bundle and the $1 bundle.
Some of the fees you paid for this humble bundle will be used for charity. At the end of the page, you can choose the items you want to donate (click “Choose where your funds go” under the total price). of Linux Geek Modest Schoolbag It can be purchased until the end of this month (July).
If you are interested in the Amazon ratings/reviews of these Linux eBooks, please refer to This one Post a comment on Reddit (thanks /u/epakai).