Mozilla Firefox 74.0 was released one day ago. It can now be installed on Ubuntu 16.04, Ubuntu 18.04, and Ubuntu 19.10 via the Security and Update Repository.
FireFox 74.0 features:
- Easily import bookmarks and history from Microsoft Edge
- Add-ons installed by external applications can now be removed in the Add-ons Manager
- Add a custom site exception to Facebook Container.
- Improved privacy with mDNS ICE support by hiding IP addresses with random IDs in certain WebRTC scenarios.
- Various security fixes. to see Release notes For more information.
How to install FireFox 74.0:
FireFox 74.0 has become the security and update repository for all current Ubuntu releases. Just launch Software Updater (Update Manager) and install the updates.
If you don’t see Firefox updates in Software Updater, make sure security and update repositories are enabled in the software and update utility. You can also select the main server on the first tab.