Looking for me Roustabout GUI I encountered that can be used remotely Porcelain Community Edition, a lightweight open source (though Porcelain (Not open source) A web-based Docker GUI that can be used to manage containers, images, networks, and volumes.
This tool is compatible with the independent Docker engine and Docker Swarm, is easy to use and deploy, and can be used as the Docker container itself. It can be used on both the local computer and the remote Docker GUI.
- Start, stop, terminate, restart, pause, resume, rename, delete or add Docker containers, create images from containers, change container restart policies, and join or leave the network
- View Docker container statistics (memory, CPU and network usage and processes) and logs
- Run the console to access the container from the command line
- Pull, delete, import and export images
- View network details, add or delete networks
- Add or delete volumes and view volume details
- View available stacks and create new stacks
- Easily deploy universal applications with Portainer Application template
- Endpoint management
- User Management
Portainer also has a registry manager that can push and pull images from the registry, but to be able to browse the registry and manipulate its contents, you need the Portainer Registry Manager extension, a paid enhancement.
You can try Portainer by using its public demo instance without deploying it-Access http://demo.portainer.io/ And login with username
admin And password
Portainer is available as a Docker container. To deploy Portainer Server on a Linux or Windows 10 Docker host running in Linux container mode, use (required Docker to be installed On the computer where Portainer is to be deployed):
docker volume create portainer_data docker run -d -p 9000:9000 --name portainer --restart always -v /var/run/docker.sock:/var/run/docker.sock -v portainer_data:/data portainer/portainer
You can then access the Portainer Web UI by
http://IP:9000/, Where IP is the IP of the machine where Portainer is running. If you want to access the UI on your local computer, go to
When launching the Portainer Web UI for the first time, you need to create a new user and connect Portainer to the Docker environment to be managed: local, remote, Portainer agentOr Microsoft Azure ACI:
To deploy Portainer with advanced options (including persistent data), deploy it as a Docker Swarm service, use SSL for security protection, etc. check out Portainer Deployment page.