qBittorrent BitTorrent Client 4.3.0 has been released as a new major version with new features and various bug fixes.
The new release uses Qt 5.15.1, which offers much better HiDPI support. Enhanced support for themes, but previous theme bundles do not work properly before the provider updates.
New features of qBittorrent 4.3.0:
- The color of many UI elements has become the theme
- Allow GUI icons to be changed from the theme bundle
- Notify user when torrent move is complete
- Shortcut CTRL + Opens stats window
- Add RSS function to WebUI
- Remove the “.unwantedfolder” feature
- Expose libtorrent peer_turnover, max_concurrent_http_announces, no_connect_privileged_ports settings
- And various bug fixes
How to install qBittorrent 4.3.0 via PPA on Ubuntu:
1. To add a PPA, press Ctrl + Alt + T on your keyboard or search for “Terminal” from the application menu to open a terminal. Once open, run the following command:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:qbittorrent-team/qbittorrent-stable
Enter your user password (without asterisk feedback) when prompted and press Enter to continue.
2. If an older version is installed on your system, upgrade it through the Software Updater.
Alternatively, run the following command to install / upgradeqBittorrent in your terminal.
sudo apt update sudo apt install qbittorrent
To remove qBittorrent PPA[ソフトウェアとアップデート]->[その他のソフトウェア]Go to or run the command in your terminal.
sudo add-apt-repository --remove ppa:qbittorrent-team/qbittorrent-stable
To remove the bittorrent client, use the system package manager or run the following command:
sudo apt-get remove --autoremove qbittorrent