qBittorrent 4.3.2 was released a few days ago. Here’s how to install it on Ubuntu via PPA:
The new release of the Bittorrent client has the option of Internationalized Domain Name (IDN) support, allowing people around the world to use domain names in local languages and scripts.
You can now add root folders to your torrent content. Also, the HTTPS Tracker Verification option is available on all platforms with the latest libtorrent.
Bug fixes qBittorrent 4.3.2 include:
- Fixed broken sort in some columns
- Fixed availability by file value
- Fixed torrent status without metadata
- Do not try to delete the torrent folder without metadata
- Increase the upper limit of the “Maximum Simultaneous HTTP Announcement” option
- Add a link to the libtorrent doc
- Move the “Embedded Tracker” option to the qbt section
- Handle changes to the Add Extensions option appropriately
- Correctly save paused torrent state
- Fixed a bug in “Move Storage Job” and can run it multiple times
There are also some WEB UI changes, such as the ability to delete torrents using’shift + delete’and the ability to attach tags while adding torrents.
How to install qBittorrent via PPA:
The· Official qBittorrent PPA I’ve built a new release package for Ubuntu 18.04, Ubuntu 20.04, and its derivatives.
1. To add a PPA, press Ctrl + Alt + T on your keyboard or search for “Terminal” from the application menu to open a terminal. Once open, run the following command:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:qbittorrent-team/qbittorrent-stable
Enter your user password (without asterisk feedback) when prompted and press Enter to continue.
2. If an older version is installed on your system, upgrade it through the Software Updater.
Alternatively, run the following command to install / upgradeqBittorrent in your terminal.
sudo apt update sudo apt install qbittorrent
To remove qBittorrent PPA[ソフトウェアとアップデート]->[その他のソフトウェア]Go to or run the command in your terminal.
sudo add-apt-repository --remove ppa:qbittorrent-team/qbittorrent-stable
To remove the bittorrent client, use the system package manager or run the following command:
sudo apt-get remove --autoremove qbittorrent