The free open source BitTorrent client qBittorrent 4.3.4 has been released. To install on Ubuntu 20.04, Ubuntu 20.10 via PPA:
qBittorrent 4.3.4 has reworked the sort logic. To get the old sort order in the Queue Number column, first sort by the Completion Date column, then by the “#” (Queue Number) column.
The new release requires Qt> = 5.12. Ubuntu 18.04 is no longer supported via the official PPA due to outdated system libraries. However, flatpak package This is because most runtime libraries are bundled.
Change qBittorrent 4.3.4 include:
- Adds the ability to prioritize selected items in the order of the displayed files.
- Allows tabs to be escaped from the text box in the Edit Tracker dialog.
- Supports subsorting in Transferlist.
- Publish ToS settings from libtorrent.
- Improves the handling of tracker entries.
- Enlarge the “Speed Limit” icon a little.
- Do not interfere with system sleep due to error torrents.
- Use a stable sort in the transfer list.
- Apply Hidden Zero / Infinity Value to Active Time, Lower / Upper Limit, and ETA columns.
- Fix potential out-of-range access.
- Add a graph for 3 hours.
- Add an option to disable the menu icon.
- Improves detection of filename extensions for audio / video files.
- Various drawing improvements for the progress bar.
- Increase the minimum libtorrent version to 1.2.12 and the Qt version to 5.12.
How to install qBittorrent 4.3.4 via PPA:
The· Official qBittorrent PPA I have built a new release package for Ubuntu 20.04 and Ubuntu 20.10.
1. To add a PPA, press Ctrl + Alt + T on your keyboard or search for “Terminal” from the application menu to open a terminal. Once open, run the following command:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:qbittorrent-team/qbittorrent-stable
Enter your user password (without asterisk feedback) when prompted and press Enter to continue.
2. If an older version is installed on your system, upgrade it through the Software Updater.
Alternatively, run the following command to install / upgradeqBittorrent in your terminal.
sudo apt update sudo apt install qbittorrent
To remove qBittorrent PPA[ソフトウェアとアップデート]->[その他のソフトウェア]Go to or run the command in your terminal.
sudo add-apt-repository --remove ppa:qbittorrent-team/qbittorrent-stable
To remove the bittorrent client, use the system package manager or run the following command:
sudo apt-get remove --autoremove qbittorrent