TeXstudio, an open source, full-featured LaTeX editor, released version 3.0.2 a few hours ago. Follow the steps below to install on Ubuntu and Linux Mint.
Although a bugfix version, TeXstudio 3.0.2 was released after two beta test releases. It’s a feature:
- Add a number of default dictionaries.
- tabularnewline handles correctly
- Fixed inserting text into selected text
- Change the behavior of the cut buffer and Ctrl + e (insert environment).
- Add texdoc as a selectable command
- Windows builds now use 64-bit and can handle larger documents
How to install TeXstudio 3.0.2 on Ubuntu:
Editor provides formula
Appimage Packages that can be downloaded from the link below:
Get the .appimage package and of the files[プロパティ]->[権限]Add “Allow to run as program” to the dialog and finally run it to launch TeXstudio.
Install the LaTeX editor via PPA.
The· Official TeXstudio PPA Keep the software packages for Ubuntu 16.04, Ubuntu 18.04, Ubuntu 20.04, Ubuntu 20.10.
At this time, the PPA has not been updated for the new release, Get the .deb binary from the OBS repository (official).
Once your PPA has been updated with the new release package, you can install it by performing the following steps one at a time.
1. Press Ctrl + Alt + T on your keyboard or search for “terminal” in the software launcher to open a terminal. Once open, run the following command:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:sunderme/texstudio
Enter your user password (without asterisk feedback) when prompted and press Enter to add the PPA.
2. If you have a stock version of the Ubuntu main repository installed
texstudio-l10n Package before software upgrade (if any):
sudo apt-get remove texstudio-doc texstudio-l10n
3. After adding the PPA, you can upgrade through the Software Updater.
Alternatively, run a command in the terminal to install or upgrade the software.
sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install texstudio
To remove the LaTeX editor, run the command in your terminal.
sudo apt-get remove --autoremove texstudio
And[ソフトウェアとアップデート]->[その他のソフトウェア]Go to and delete the PPA repository.