Gone are the days of having to hang up a high-definition DSLR, 2-5 lens and flash to record memorable or breathtaking moments. Now, you have smartphones, drones, and countless portable devices that have ultra-high resolution sensors that can shoot high-quality skits. Video is gradually replacing photos and becoming the new favorite of social media.
However, even filmmakers need to cut, merge and rearrange video clips before making them. Social media and various devices impose restrictions on the size, length, aspect ratio, resolution, and format of uploaded or played videos.Therefore, it is necessary Edit and convert your video Before sharing or saving them, that’s it VideoProc Good at. This flexible and flexible program developed by Digiarty Software provides you with a one-stop solution for converting and editing videos, including 4K 240fps videos.
Why VideoProc is your first choice for editing and converting videos
1. GPU-driven video conversion. VideoProc is one of the most compatible videos Video converter Support to convert more than 370 popular and rare formats (HEVC, H.264, VP8, VP9, AV1, AVI, 4K MP4, etc.) video and audio into more other formats.Thanks to the support of level 3 GPU acceleration technology, you can convert the maximum 4K/8K video to the highest speed 47 times faster Than real-time playback.one left GPU acceleration advantages Even if you are dealing with 240 fps ultra-high resolution material, it will not take up a lot of CPU resources or slow down your computer.
2. Feature-rich editing tool set. It has a complete set of video editing tools that allows you to control the video very finely. Using utilities such as cut, trim, merge, rotate, flip, and crop, you can handle regular video tasks. VideoProc also provides many advanced editing options that professional users can use to eliminate jitter, correct fisheye, remove background noise, create slow motion videos or add color filters, etc. Therefore, professional users will not stay cold.
Purchase and installation
VideoProc does not require a powerful computer to run it. Almost everyone can enjoy a smooth, interference-free video conversion and editing process. Take a look at its minimum system requirements and you will understand why.
- Apple macOS 10.6 or higher. Windows 7 and above
- Processor: 1Ghz Intel or AMD processor.
- RAM: 1GB
- Disk space: 200MB
For those who want to use GPU acceleration to speed up the conversion or rendering process, you only need to have NVIDIA GeForce GT 630 or higher, AMD Radeon HD 770 series or higher, or Intel HD Graphics 2000 or higher.
good news: Digiarty Software offers 60% discount VideoProc lifetime license discount. In other words, you can enjoy all the excellent editing, conversion and GPU acceleration features for only $29.95 in your lifetime.
Easy-VideoProc’s first impression
The extremely user-friendly interface is another major advantage of VideoProc. It does not have any obscure terms or hidden functions. All operations can be completed with one click. Therefore, users do not need to follow any tutorials to master how to edit or convert videos. The menu bar allows you to quickly access the 4 function panels of VideoProc:
- Video – Edit, convert and compress videos for sharing on social media, iPhone, TV or other devices.
- DVD-Rip or convert movie DVD, Disney 99 title DVD, fitness DVD, etc.
- Downloader-Get media from more than 100 UGC websites (including Facebook, Instagram and Vimeo).
- Recorder-Capture screen or webcam, or both at the same time, to record sports games, tutorials, etc.
You can click on the video here, and then click +video to enter the video submenu. Drag and drop one or more videos into this panel to import the source video.
How to use VideoProc to convert video?
Navigate to the bottom of the program to find the “Target Format” panel to find the most popular format options.
If you need more preset formats for devices or social media platforms, click the gear icon next to “Target Format”. In this way, you can get the “Select Output Profile” panel. It shows a drop-down list with a large number of different formats, and each category is under its own category.
Select the desired format and click “Finish” to return to the home page. You don’t need to manually adjust the video parameters, because the default value set by VideoProc has reached the perfect balance between video quality and size. Nevertheless, it can still adjust video parameters. You can select the gear icon next to the selected format to access to adjust the video codec, audio codec, bit rate, sample rate, frame rate, aspect ratio, audio channel, etc.
How to use VideoProc to edit video?
Click the editing toolkit displayed at the bottom of the video information bar to find tools for polishing the video. Or, you can click the toolbox at the bottom of VideoProc to get more useful editing functions.
- Trim/Split/Cut – Cut unwanted clips in the video precisely by frame.
- Merge – Merge 2 or more video clips or not re-encode.
- Effects-Adjust contrast, hue and other color information, or apply lens correction to the video.
- Crop-Cut out unnecessary objects in the video by cropping the picture.
- Subtitles – Add SRT ASS files to MP4/MKV/AVI/MOV without blurring the target video.
- Watermark – Add text, timecode or image watermark to the video without loss of quality.
- Jitter-Use the default settings or adjust the jitter, accuracy, etc. to quickly stabilize the video.
- Of course, there are many more functions.
After applying the required modifications, click Finish, and then press Run to process the video.