Tweet, open source, low latency, high quality voice chat software that released version 1.3.3 a few days ago. Updated PPA for Ubuntu 16.04, Ubuntu 18.04, and Ubuntu 20.04.
Change Tweet 1.3.3 include:
- Fixed an issue where chat boxes were not visible (zero height)
- Fixed handling of invalid packet size
- Fixed race condition leading to lost shortcuts
- [バージョン情報]Dialog links are now clickable again
- Fixed ACL-Editor size issue
- PulseAudio now always samples at 48kHz
- Fixed a server crash due to an issue when using PostgreSQL
How to install Mumble 1.3.3 on Ubuntu:
The· Official Release PPA I have created packages for all current Ubuntu releases.
1. From the System Application Launcher or press Ctrl + Alt + T on your keyboard to open a terminal. Once open, paste it below the command and press Enter.
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:mumble/release
Enter your user password (without asterisk feedback) when prompted and press Enter to continue adding the PPA.
2. If you have an older release installed, just upgrade Mumble through the Software Updater.
Alternatively, run the commands one at a time in the terminal to check for updates and install the chat utility for gamers.
sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install mumble mumble-server
You can remove the PPA that downgrades the VoIP chat app to the stock version using the following command:
sudo apt-get install ppa-purge && sudo ppa-purge ppa:mumble/release
To simply delete the tweet, use the system package manager or run the command in the terminal.
sudo apt-get remove mumble mumble-server